Capital Bikeshare users will soon have more places to share bikes in the neighborhoods of Alexandria, Virginia.
At Monday’s Traffic & Parking Board hearing, the Board unanimously approved the ten (10) new stations with two (2) locations to get some slight modifications on the location of the station..
The ten (10) new locations for Capital Bikeshare are:
- Braddock Road Metro Station – South
- Ben Brenman Park & Somervelle Street
- Duke Street & Holmes Run Trail
- Eisenhower Avenue & Holmes Trail Run
- Potomac Avenue & Reed Avenue
- Green Street & Washington Street
- Holmes Run Parkway & N Pickett Street
- Barrett Library
- Reed Avenue & Edison Street
- Glebe Road & Main Line Boulevard
Alexandria currently has thirty one (31) Capital Bikeshare stations and the system has been very popular with residents and visitors to Alexandria, with over 6,500 trips each month departing from Alexandria stations.