The Alexandria, Virginia City Council will hold its next regular legislative meeting Tuesday, January 9, 2018, at 7:00 PM in the Council Chambers at City Hall.
The docket and all materials may be found by visiting this link.
Items on the docket include:
- Presentation of a Proclamation Honoring the Service and Legacy of Senator Patsy Ticer.
- Introduction and First Reading. Consideration. Passage on First Reading of an Ordinance to amend sections of The Code of the City of Alexandria, Virginia.
- Consideration of Passage on First Reading of an Ordinance to amend Article C (STORMWATER UTILITY) of Chapter 6 (WATER AND SEWER) of Title 5 (TRANSPORTATION AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES).
- Consideration of a Resolution for City of Alexandria applications for the FY 2018 to FY 2023 Northern Virginia Transportation Authority 70% Regional Funding Six Year Program and Resolutions of Support for Arlington County and Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority Applications.
- Consideration of a Loan of up to $9 Million to AHC, Inc. (AHC) to Develop 113 Affordable Rental Housing Units in Partnership with the Episcopal Church of the Resurrection (ECR); A Grant of $350,000 to Fund a Pilot Rental Subsidy Program to Create 12 Deeply Affordable Units at the Property; and to Approve a Resolution Designating the ECR Site A Revitalization Area Pursuant To Section 36-55.30.2A Of the Virginia Code.