Can damaged hair become healthy again? For the most part, hair damage is permanent because hair is actually a collection of dead cells, making them beyond repair. The only real cure is time, a pair of shears, and taking steps to prevent new damage.
How can I repair my damaged hair?
- Use Shampoo And Conditioner For Damaged Hair.
- Wash Your Hair In Lukewarm Water.
- Use A Deep Conditioning Treatment.
- Comb Your Hair Before Shampooing.
- Dry Your Hair With A T-Shirt.
- Apply Leave-In Conditioner.
- Apply Heat Protectant.
- Give Heatless Hairstyles A Go.
How can I bring my damaged hair back to life?
- 10 Tips for Bringing Damaged Hair Back to Life. Has your hair been badly damaged over the years?
- Get a New Hair Brush. Your hairbrush may be the reason why your hair is frizzy and wild.
- Make a Deep Hair Cleanse.
- Get a Trim.
- Get a Deep Conditioning Treatment.
- Eat The Right Foods.
- Stay Away From Hot Tools.
How long does damaged hair take to heal? Using products that are designed to nourish the scalp and hair can definitely speed up this process, but on average you’d be looking at six months to a year to fully see a difference in your hair’s condition.