Can you love someone without even knowing? Fall in love regularly, and do so with those you barely even know, but be careful with whom you choose to love — not fall in love with, but really love. You don’t need to know someone to fall in love with him or her. In fact, we all fall in love with people who are basically complete strangers.
What to say to someone you love but can’t be with? I’m sorry I couldn’t be as inspiring for you. I tried to keep you going when you were down and confused in life, and I’m sorry I couldn’t. But I promise to always be there for you. That sucks for me, but I’ll take it anyway.
How do you love someone when you don’t know?
- Listen. How can you love someone if you don’t even know them?
- Use your words.
- Say thank you.
- Express interest.
- Notice what they need.
- Do them a favor.
- Physical affection.
- Quality time.
How do you express love in deep words?
- I cherish you.
- I want a lifetime with you.
- I adore you.
- I am better because of you.
- I need you by my side.
- I cannot stop thinking about you.
- My love for you is unconditional and eternal.
- All of the good in my life is because of you.