How can I not be scared to travel alone?
- Know that fear is a normal human emotion.
- Forget what you “Know” about solo travel.
- Stop “Shoulding” all over your solo trip.
- Check in with yourself each morning.
- Practice kindness & self-compassion.
- Take a break before you really need to.
- Most travel fears are worse in our mind.
Why am I afraid of traveling alone? More often than not, solo travelers are afraid to travel alone because of the awkward moments rather than fearing for their safety. Often, we can turn the nerves into excitement, especially when adventure is ahead.
How do I get courage to travel alone?
- Start Small.
- Do Your Research.
- Block Out The Haters.
- Think About Everything That Could Go RIGHT.
- Be Patient With Yourself.
- Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway.
- You Might Also Enjoy:
Is Travelling alone scary? It can be scary, but as long as you arm yourself with common sense and are smart about things, there’s no reason for that to keep you from setting off on that trip of a lifetime.