How can I use turmeric to glow my face?
- Take two teaspoons of gram flour.
- Take half a teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take half a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Add a little water and mix all to make a paste.
- Apply and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off and moisturise.
- Use it two to three times a week for best results.
Can I use turmeric on my face everyday? Avoid leaving on overnight, as turmeric has the propensity to stain (especially if you have lighter skin). You can try washing your face with milk, if there is some staining from this yellow spice. You can use the mask up to two to three times per week.
Does turmeric help in skin whitening? Turmeric is one of the important skin whitening ingredient described in Ayurveda. It is known to reduce dark patches and impart a glow to the skin. This spice has a timeless association with weddings in India. The Hindu weddings follow a tradition of applying Turmeric to the bride-to-be for its skin whitening benefits.
How long does it take for turmeric to lighten skin? How Long Does Turmeric Take To Lighten Skin? Turmeric can provide an instant natural glow to your skin. But to lighten your skin tone, it may take more than three to four weeks of consistent usage.