How do I make my campsite look good?
11 Campsite Decoration Ideas
- Citronella Candle Table Arrangement.
- Incorporate String Lights.
- Use an Outdoor Rug.
- Kick Back in a Hammock.
- Incorporate Lanterns.
- Bring Wicker Baskets.
- Add Some Water-Resistant Pillows.
- Use Solar Path Lights.
What should you not do while camping?
10 things not to do while camping
- Arrive after dark or in the heat of the day. Photo: Shutterstock.
- Choose the lowest spot in the campsite.
- Pack sensibly (clothes-wise)
- Shower in the morning or evening.
- Drink too much after a certain point at night.
- Abstain from indulging.
- Leave your bag unzipped.
- Be loud.
How do you keep camping easy?
Minimalist Camping: 9 Tips to Keep Things Simple
- Find the Right Pack and Pack It Properly.
- Choose Multipurpose Items.
- Quality over Quantity.
- Don’t Carry Water with You.
- Pack Nutrient-Dense High-Energy Snacks.
- Use Clothing for Extra Storage.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Get a Little Dirty.
- Choose Tarps over Tents.
How do you camp in the rain without being miserable?
Camping in the Rain: 26 Tips to Make Life Easy
- Prep and check everything. Make sure your unit (tent, caravan etc.) is waterproof.
- Stay grounded.
- Let it air out.
- Keep it breezy.
- Keep a check on the weather.
- Wrap it up.
- Stay dry when setting up.
- Dry quarantine your tent.