How do you fall asleep while meditating?
- Remove all distractions from your room, including your phone. Lie down in a comfortable position.
- Focus on your breathing.
- Inhale and tense your body.
- Notice your breath and body.
- When a thought comes up, slowly return your focus to just your breathing.
What to say to lead a meditation? Instructions tell the participants what you want them to focus on in the meditation. For example: “Feeling the sensations of your breath” or “If you notice the attention is not on the breath, gently guiding it back.” In general, avoid giving instructions that lead the attention outside the meditation.
Is Meditainment free? Begin your Journey for free
The first multi-meditation voyage is yours to enjoy and keep for free.
How do you walk through meditation?
- STEP 1: Begin with a Topic & Discussion.
- STEP 2: Get Everyone Comfortable & Prepare the Room.
- STEP 3: Start the Meditation with a Progressive Relaxation.
- STEP 4: Engage the Imagination.
- STEP 5: Allow Time for Silent Reflection.