How do you fix a broken marriage without counseling?
- Read a well-respected relationship book together.
- Complete a relationship course together.
- Go on a weekend marriage retreat.
- Meet with a mentor couple.
- Go on a weekly date.
- Learn a new skill together.
How can I counsel my marriage problems?
- Communicate, communicate, communicate.
- Recognize when you’re in a gridlock.
- Express yourself constructively.
- Break the curse of familiarity.
- Make decisions together.
- Acknowledge your spouse’s feelings.
- Understand that it’s not a competition.
- Keep a positive attitude.
How can a Christian married couple counsel?
- Respect for each other.
- Speak up.
- Agree to disagree.
- Walk to the Lord together.
- Address the issue.
- Don’t call your spouse with degrading names.
- Encourage your spouse.
- You need help.
What does Christian premarital counseling consist of? Christian premarital counseling explores each person’s faith and history. It helps the couple examine personal convictions, expectations for their future, and responsibilities they will have. More than anything, premarital counseling aims to produce a marriage that is biblical and God-honoring.