How do you get a kinder personality?
5 Steps to Being a Kinder Person
- Recognize that your self-talk can be the fuel on a raging negative fire.
- Have a plan for positive action.
- Learn to be objective.
- Walk away from negative thoughts and negative people.
- Do something nice for someone, even if you think they don’t deserve it.
How can I be kinder with words?
Be Kind with Your Words and Your Actions (Especially Right Now)
- If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
- Mind your tone.
- Take extra care with your body language and actions.
- Listen empathetically and refrain from offering advice.
- Be gracious and kind to others.
How can I be kinder to myself?
Tips for Being Kinder to Yourself
- Show up for your difficult feelings. Sitting alone with your thoughts is difficult and can feel unnatural.
- Do things you like.
- Center on what you value.
- Ground yourself.
- Savor your physical senses.
- Hug yourself.
- Notice what you are grateful for.
How can I be a nicer person?
30 Ways to Be a Nicer Person
- Be Punctual.
- Don’t Be Critical.
- Smile and Laugh.
- Don’t Talk About Yourself As Much.
- Be Interested in Others, Ask Questions and Listen.
- Don’t Make Jokes About or Prank Others.
- Be Able to Laugh at Yourself.
- Say Please and Thank You.