What are 3 reasons why you have trouble falling asleep?
Common causes of insomnia include stress, an irregular sleep schedule, poor sleeping habits, mental health disorders like anxiety and depression, physical illnesses and pain, medications, neurological problems, and specific sleep disorders.Apr 29, 2565 BE
How do you overcome difficulty falling asleep?
- Set a sleep schedule and stick to it.
- Avoid caffeine after 2 pm.
- Avoid alcohol three hours before bed.
- Check your medications.
- Exercise earlier in the day.
- Reserve your bedroom for sleeping and sex.
- Develop a bedtime ritual.
Why won’t my body let me fall asleep?
The bottom line. If you’re tired but can’t sleep, it may be a sign that your circadian rhythm is off. However, being tired all day and awake at night can also be caused by poor napping habits, anxiety, depression, caffeine consumption, blue light from devices, sleep disorders, and even diet.Oct 26, 2563 BE
What to drink to sleep faster?
- Warm Milk.
- Almond Milk.
- Malted Milk.
- Valerian Tea.
- Decaffeinated Green Tea.
- Chamomile Tea.
- Herbal Tea with Lemon Balm.
- Pure Coconut Water.