What are some good reflection questions?
- Who am I, really?
- What worries me most about the future?
- If this were the last day of my life, would I have the same plans for today?
- What am I really scared of?
- Am I holding on to something I need to let go of?
- If not now, then when?
- What matters most in my life?
How do you reflect yourself as a teacher?
- Record your lessons and watch them back without the stress of being in front of your students.
- Ask your students to fill out an evaluation form so they can rate you and give you feedback.
- Keep a journal or take notes each day.
- Have a specific time set aside for self-reflection.
How can a teacher be a good reflection? Good teachers have desire, a positive attitude, and take risks. Keeping students off balance can discourage complacency and maintain interest. A good teacher knows what motivates each student, and works with the student as a partner in learning. A good teacher is also competent, creative and caring.
What are some strong questions to ask a teacher? What’s the best lesson you’ve ever taught? What’s the worst lesson you’ve ever taught? So you have a favorite “success story”? What’s a time where you wish you’d done something differently?