What are the 5 purposes of the Purpose Driven Life? Purpose #1: You Were Planned for God’s Pleasure (Christian Worship) Purpose #2: You Were Formed for God’s Family (Christian Church) Purpose #3: You Were Created to Become Like Christ (Discipleship) Purpose #4: You Were Shaped for Serving God (Christian Ministry)
What is the message of The Purpose Driven Life? 1-Sentence-Summary: The Purpose Driven Life is Christian pastor Rick Warren’s answer to the burning question that we all have about why we’re here and explains God’s five purposes for your life and how you can realize and live each of them by going on a 40-day spiritual journey.
How do you live a purpose driven life?
- Pursue your passion. Following your passion makes a life worth living.
- Define what’s important for you.
- Help others.
- Focus on one thing at a time.
- Ignore your inner critic.
- Encourage creativity.
- Have the courage to express yourself.
- Prioritize family and friends.
How Do You Know Your Purpose Driven Life?
- Use Your Talents. Every one of us came into this world carrying a talent in our bones.
- Respect the Environment.
- Find a Passion.
- Help Others.
- Work On Self-Improvement.
- Set Goals.
- Remove The Unpleasant.
- Challenge Yourself.