What do they say about hardship?
- Strength does not come from winning.
- The truth is, we all face hardships of some kind, and you never know the struggles a person is going through.
- The hardships that I encountered in the past will help me succeed in the future.
- He who knows no hardships will know no hardihood.
What are some good quotes about struggling?
- “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” — Napoleon Hill.
- “Look at my success.
- You’re imperfect, and you’re wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging — Brene Brown.
What is the most powerful quote about life?
- You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated. –
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count.
- Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. –
What is life without hardship? “A life without challenge, a life without hardship, a life without purpose, seems pale and pointless. With challenge come perseverance and gumption. With hardship come resilience and resolve. With purpose come strength and understanding.”