What do you do when your husband makes you crazy?
- Take a time out. If your spouse is driving you crazy, the most important thing to do is to get away from them.
- Cut them some slack.
- Consider what is really going on.
- Get physical.
What do you do when you can’t stand your husband?
How do I deal with a dominating husband?
- Keep your cool.
- Figure out the causes behind his controlling behavior.
- Openly communicate with him.
- Take charge of your life.
- Stay close with your friends and family.
- Don’t hesitate to ask for help.
- Set boundaries that stick.
- Stop giving him power over you.
What is a controlling husband like? A controlling husband may even put down your friends and family to keep those relationships of yours at bay, to control any influence they might have over you. He may degrade them in conversation, dismiss them as unimportant, or even call them names. At times he may seem angry with them for their very existence.