What does an instructional playbook look like? An instructional playbook is a simple resource made up of the following three parts: a one-page list of high-impact teaching strategies. a one-page description for each of the strategies. checklists coaches need to use to describe the teaching practices contained in the playbook.
What are the four 4 types of instructional methods? The four types are information processing, behavioral, social interaction, and personal. Within each model, several strategies can be used. Strategies determine the approach a teacher may take to achieve learning objectives.
What are Marzano’s instructional strategies?
- Identifying Similarities and Differences.
- Summarizing and Note Taking.
- Reinforcing Effort and Providing Recognition.
- Homework and Practice.
- Nonlinguistic Representations.
- Cooperative Learning.
- Setting Objectives and Providing Feedback.
- Generating and Testing Hypotheses.
What are the 5 instructional strategies? Consider the five categories of instructional strategies (direct, indirect, experiential, independent and interactive).