What is difference between attributes and characteristics? The terms ‘attribute’ and ‘characteristic’ are often used interchangeably, and you shouldn’t worry too much about the distinction. The philosophical distinction is this: An attribute is a derivative aspect or feature of something. A characteristic is an intrinsic part of the nature (character) of something.
What are examples of attributes? Attribute is defined as a quality or characteristic of a person, place or thing. Intelligence, charm and a sense of humor are each an example of an attribute.
What are 5 attributes of a good person?
- They are honest in relationships.
- They compliment others when deserved.
- They call their parents regularly.
- They are polite.
- They are kind to everyone.
- They are generous with their belongings.
- They remember their manners.
- They think of others.
What are 5 examples of characteristics?