What makeup looks good on dark skin? “On the eyes, warm golden, bronze and coppery tones bring light with a hint of warmth. Golden shimmer against dark skin really makes your eyes pop without doing too much.” He prefers brown eyeshadows with shimmer as opposed to matte shades, as they can disappear on dark skin.
How do you do makeup for brown skin?
- Step 1: Moisturise your skin well.
- Step 2: Apply foundation that matches your skin tone.
- Step 3: Conceal the dark circles.
- Step 4: Apply a bright-shaded blush.
- Step 5: Colour rush on the lips.
- Step 6: Set your makeup.
Which eye shadow is best for dark skin?
- Sleek MakeUP I-Divine Palette Original. Best for glamorous looks.
- HUDA Beauty Naughty Nude. Best for creating the ultimate nude look.
- UOMA Beauty Black Magic Palette Colour Palette – Poise.
- Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette.
- Nars Afterglow Eyeshadow Palette.
How do you apply makeup like a professional for dark skin?