When a guy calls you cute what do you say back?
- 1 “Aw! Thank you so much!”
- 2 “That’s the nicest thing anyone’s said to me today.”
- 3 “That means a lot coming from you.”
- 4 “Thanks!
- 5 “Well, you’re the cutest person I know.”
- 6 “You must’ve rubbed off on me.”
- 7 “Definitely not blushing right now.”
- 8 “🥰🙈😘”
What does being called cute mean? In this sense of the term, cute is attractive and alluring in its own way. Overall, it’s a positive word. “I like the word cute, because we use it for everyone. We’re like, ‘Oh, he’s so cute. She’s so cute.
Is being called cute a compliment? Being called cute is one of the ways that you can improve a guy’s mood. That’s because it’s usually an uncommon compliment. It takes them by surprise and makes them feel the force of the compliment rather than chalking it up to just someone else sexualizing them.
Is it good if a guy calls you cute? If he called you “cute,” it could also mean he sees you as more than just a friend. He has no intention to take advantage of you, and instead is genuinely attracted to you and wants the best for you. He’s just not saying it out loud, so he drops hints by calling you “cute” and giving other flirty compliments.