Where can I watch sunrise in South Lake Tahoe?
Top Three Lake Tahoe Summit Hikes for Sunrise
- Rubicon Peak. It is roughly 3.5 miles out and back with about 2,000 feet of elevation gain.
- Rose Knob. I prefer the steep and fast route from Jennifer Street in Incline Village.
- Maggie’s Peaks. This summit is under four miles round trip with about 2,000 feet elevation gain.
Where can I watch the sunset in Lake Tahoe?
Here are the 5 best places for sunset in Lake Tahoe:
- Cave Rock. Cave Rock is an iconic Tahoe landmark.
- Lakeview Commons. Catch the sunset and live music at Lakeview Commons during the Live at Lakeview Summer Concert Series.
- Nevada Beach. Bring the pup for sunset at dog-friendly Nevada Beach.
- Party Rock.
- Tahoe Keys Beach.
What is the earliest sunrise of the year in California?
What time does the sun set in Lake Tahoe in May?
May 2022 — Sun in South Lake Tahoe
|1||6:01 am ↑||7:52 pm ↑|
|2||6:00 am ↑||7:53 pm ↑|
|3||5:59 am ↑||7:54 pm ↑|