Where should I take photos?
Just hop on your bike, get in your car, pack your bag and take a walk to explore the hidden treasures located right near you.
- Colored Walls. No matter where in the world you live, you can find an interesting colored wall somewhere nearby.
- Garage Doors.
- Secret Gardens.
Where can I get cute pictures in Boston?
8 of the Most Instagrammable Places in Boston
- Harvard Square.
- Acorn Street.
- Boston Public Library.
- Charles River Esplanade.
- The Reflecting Pool.
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum.
- Fenway Park.
- Boston Public Garden.
Where can I do a photoshoot in San Diego?
Top 10 Places to Take Photos in San Diego
- Scripps Pier.
- Windansea Beach in La Jolla.
- Oceanside Pier.
- Balboa Park.
- Coronado Island Beach.
- Ellen Browning Scripps Park in La Jolla.
- Downtown San Diego.
- Old Town San Diego.
Where can I do a photoshoot in NYC?
Top 10 Places to Take Photos in New York City
- Central Park. “Visit Central Park, any time of the day, and just wander as much or as little as you’d like.
- Gapstow Bridge & Skyline.
- The High Line.
- Greenwich Village.
- Staten Island.