Which book can change your life? The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
You are a miracle. You already have everything you need. You already are everything you want to be and this book will show you how to fight your ego to become more content and present.
Which is the best book for beginners?
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
- The Diary of A Young Girl By Anne Frank.
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini.
- The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy.
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
- Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.
- Ikigai by Francesc Miralles and Hector Garcia.
What books should I read everyday?
- A Calendar of Wisdom by Leo Tolstoy.
- Marginal Revolution by Tyler Cowen.
- Some other good daily reads:
- Calling it a Day: Daily Meditations for Workaholics by Robert Larranaga.
- Listening to Your Life: Daily Meditations by Frederick Buechner.
What books can make you smart?
- A Short History of Nearly Everything. Bill Bryson.
- Brief Answers to the Big Questions. Stephen Hawking.
- Astrophysics for People in a Hurry. Neil deGrasse Tyson.
- what If? Randall Munroe.
- Brainiac. Ken Jennings.
- Smarter Faster Better. Charles Duhigg.
- Thinking, Fast and Slow. Daniel Kahneman.